Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sleep Deprivation

Since today is Diwali, so I decided to stay up all night to revise my Year 1 Block 1 (Y1B1) notes...I ended up stayed up until morning...and no, I didn't even took a nap during my waking hours...Also, for another reason is I want to watch the Carling Cup 4th Round at 2.45 in the morning.

Moreover, I have this idea to post about the physiological changes in a sleep deprived person. I found out that there are a lot more than I listed down here but the one that I featured in this comic are the one that is found common in sleep deprived person.








no true story are drawn this time..but wait for this Friday.

Oh yeah, have you joined the Facebook Page?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny as expected. Looking forward for more.

-KingSyahmi- said...

tan-q!

Anonymous said...

mmg budak tu la..hahaaa..

haryzkhairuddin said...

the last one was quite scary though. 'a cute girl'...??? waving at you?? it could mean something else... hohoho. ;p

* you sure... a cute 'girl'???