Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Butthurt



Butturt

According to urbandictionary.com, butthurt is:
An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor."

But I learn the meaning of the word LITERALLY





My butt still sore for even after a week. It will be better if YOU do the following :-

1. Like the Facebook page
2. Leave a comment
3. ALL OF THE ABOVE


Vaseline anyone?

5 comments:

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

like that cannot sleep face up, must face down ^^"

-KingSyahmi- said...

yeah..i slept on my face for 3 days before i can lie down on my back...now, if i poke my tail bone, its still sore

Pou Leen said...

vaseline????? LOL... FOR???? the gluteus maximus? how??? LOL!

-KingSyahmi- said...

apply lightly everyday until the soreness is gone

xD

Unknown said...

I taught it's a magic skill used for gamers :P