Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Maternity

Ahh...the miracle of birth!

The first time I went to visit the OBGYN ward I was lucky to be invited to observe the process of birthing. Super lucky that the process took about an hour from dilating to crowning. There's a lot of people involve, the midwife, nurse, other med students and also the husband is blacking out. But it's not as chaotic as TV depicted it. Probably the staff there is experienced enough.











I don't know why I did that. Spur of the moment maybe. Till next time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha! :)
Just spur of the moment :)

-KingSyahmi- said...

yup, sometimes i just get carried away

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!