Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Inception



No, I never watch the movie.

I remembered this dream like it was last week. No really, it happened last week. It seems to be a pattern for me to dream weird stuff when I'm in exam week. Well, it should be, its how the body told my brain to tell me that I'm stressed/anxious/excited/*insert emotion here*.









Dreams are succession of images, ideas, emotions and sensation that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. Dreams are often used by psychiatrist to analyze our mental faculty and activity in order to further understand our emotion. Since ancient times dream are often used as a tool of fortune telling or even weather forecast. However, there are no scientific proof that dream is directly related to future events in the future.

Ughh, I'm rambling on and on....do visit the Facebook page

2 comments:

Ernest Ng said...

how can you not watch inception??

Y U NO WATCH INCEPTION??

the better question will be:
how the heck do you manage to draw comics while being a med student???

-KingSyahmi- said...

why i haven't watch inception?
easy, no haven't copy from a friend who download it

how i manage to draw comic?
i sometimes wonder the same question